HOW TO ORDER OUR SPECIMENS & LIVE INSECTS
We have tried our best to make your tour of our site as convenient as possible. There are three different types of products we are offering for sale in our website.
Dried Insects / Specimens
- We are retailing all types of dried insect papered specimen over this website. You can just browse through our catalog and purchase online.
- All data pertaining to each specimen is displayed. Images of each insect can be viewed in larger format.
- To view our product immediately, you can just browse through our online catalog by clicking on the Insect Family Chart
or using the quick access bar to select your
desired Class, Family and subfamily if any.
- All prices shown are in US Dollars (US$).
- All price quote does not include freight.
There will be a small amount of freight charge
added to the invoice upon check out.
- Freight Charge is for shipment not exceeding
2.5KG. Extra charges will be added for
shipment exceeding 2.5KG
- By clicking to select your desired species, it will then lead you directly to our Shopping Cart system.
- There is a minimum order of US$100 per order.
- Click View Shopping Cart to add or edit your chosen species and/or quantity. This will allow you to see your grand total charges with the Shipping and Handling fees, and Malaysian Wildlife Exportation & Inspection fees. Click Check Out when finished.
- You are required to apply for their own country's Import Permit when purchasing CITES specimens. Leppidio.com cannot be held responsible if the CITES specimen is not permitted to enter your country.
- All shipment will be accompanied with appropriate wildlife Export and Inspection permits. CITES species will be accompanied with additional CITES certificate and export permit. A one time fee of USD38 will be charged for at least one CITES species purchased. As for the standard procedure to apply for these documents; we will first prepare documentation for our Local Wildlife Permit application which will take approximately 6 - 8 working days. Once the Permit is obtained, your parcel will be sent for inspection before it is dispatch out from Malaysia. Once it is sent, we will advise you the actual EMS Airway bill number for your reference. Normally, the courier service will take around 1 or 2 weeks to arrive at its destination depending on which continent.
- This will then direct you to a registration form for first-time buyer to fill in. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and enables us to contact you regarding the order.
- In the registration form you are required to give certain contact information (such as name, email address, company name & address, country of origin etc.). This information will serve as our communication tools to contact you about our services and new products on our site for which you have expressed interest.
- After Clicking the Submit button below the registration form, you'll then be led to your Shopping Cart details for final edit if necessary. Click Pay Now to proceed to the
2checkout credit card paying system.
Terms and Conditions
The Company refers to Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn Bhd, a private limited company based in Penang, Malaysia.
We have created this Terms
of Usage and Privacy Statement to help show our commitment to privacy. This Statement describes our information gathering and dissemination practices
for the Website.
We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable
information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address,
unless you voluntarily submit it. If you send us personal
correspondence, such as enquiry form, purchase order, e-mails
or letters, we may put them into a file specific for you.
If, at any time, you do not wish to receive e-mail from
us, please send a message to :
requesting that we stop. None of this information is
shared with outside parties other than companies we
employ to perform functions on our behalf, to whom
limited data is given as is necessary in order to
complete a business transaction or to maintain our
relationship with you, such as to customize our
communications with you, if you elect to receive
communications. In addition, you may elect to receive
communications and special offers from other companies
we have selected based upon the goods and services they
provide, in which case we will share your contact
information with these companies if you direct us to do
should assume that everything you see or read on the
Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not
be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions
or in the text on the Site without the written permission
of our Company.
Company neither warrants nor represents that your use
of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe
rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with
|While The Company uses reasonable efforts to include
accurate and up to date information in the Site, The
Company makes no warranties or representations
as to its accuracy. The Company assumes
no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions
in the content of the Site.
|Your use of and browsing
in the Site is at your own risk. Neither The Company, any of its related websites, nor
any other party involved in creating, producing, or
delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental,
consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising
out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
|Please note that some
jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied
warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not
apply to you.
Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not
be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect
your computer equipment or other property on account
of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or
your downloading of any materials, data, text, images,
video, or audio from the Site.
|Images of people or
places displayed on the Site are either the property
of, or used with permission by, The
Company. The use of these images by you, or anyone else
authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically
permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific
permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized
use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark
laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications
regulations and statutes.
|The trademarks, logos,
and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks")
displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered
Trademarks of The Company and others.
Company has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked
to the Site and is not responsible for the content of
any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the
|Your linking to the
Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk
and without the permission of The
Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions
by updating this posting. You are bound by any such
revisions and should therefore periodically visit this
page to review the then current Terms and Conditions
to which you are bound.
All rights reserved © Copyright 1971 - 2015, Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn Bhd and Penang Butterfly Farm. This authorization is given on condition that any copy
of these documents or extracts there from made by you
shall retain all proprietary notices, including this
TRADEMARKS AND TRADE NAMES
The Leppidio word and logo are registered trademarks and service marks of
Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn Bhd and Penang Butterfly Farm.
No mention is made of rights with respect to other trademarks,
service marks or trade names whether registered or not,
which may attach to certain words or signs used herein.
The absence of such mention, however, in no way implies
that there is no protection of these marks, trade names,
words or signs.
Back to Top